lots of critical, shogun, subtitles, invisible, modulations etc

whats going on! this is now on the second page of the members mixes section!
if only i knew a way to get it back on the first! :D

So i listened to this over the weekend...

To be honest, not really much wrong with it in my eyes. Mixing was on point, a couple of slips i noticed but they were fixed easily and tune selection was utter fuckiing quality. The Patience/Underprint mix made me do a sex explosion and this section:

SPY - Xenomorph [Metalheadz]
Alix Perez - Behind Time [Shogun]
Ulterior Motive - Glued [Subtitles]
Octane & DLR - Seven [Dispatch]
Zero T & Ulterior Motive - Breach [Subtitles]

had me pulling some serious screwface.

Genuinely good mix man. Big up. A definite contender for forum mix of the year in my opinion

So i listened to this over the weekend...

To be honest, not really much wrong with it in my eyes. Mixing was on point, a couple of slips i noticed but they were fixed easily and tune selection was utter fuckiing quality. The Patience/Underprint mix made me do a sex explosion and this section:

SPY - Xenomorph [Metalheadz]
Alix Perez - Behind Time [Shogun]
Ulterior Motive - Glued [Subtitles]
Octane & DLR - Seven [Dispatch]
Zero T & Ulterior Motive - Breach [Subtitles]

had me pulling some serious screwface.

Genuinely good mix man. Big up. A definite contender for forum mix of the year in my opinion

cheers wayne! that's one hell of a compliment! thanks man, glad u liked it!

On it Teddy Ruxbin
nice one fes! hope u enjoy it!

I like your moves.....

and now a funny picture in approval..

30iz7ld.jpg

Big mix man!
Just looking at the tracklist I knew it was going to be on po int and it certainly delivered. As been said before, beatmatching was spot on, definitely one of the main things that keeps me interested in a mix.

Just bare bits that I enjoyed to be honest, hard to pinpoint a few but here goes,

02. Jubei ft dBride - Patience [Metalheadz]
03. Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint [Invisible]
04. Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero [Invisible]

17. Ulterior Motive - Glued [Subtitles]
18. Octane & DLR - Seven [Dispatch]
That mix made me want to throw poo at people, touche.

This
05. Phace - Strange Science [Shogun]
06. Krakota & Judda - Rodan [Modulations]

Was fucking GROT. Would have loved the double drop there, but thats just me being picky :D
All of it was sick tbh, dont get many mixes like this around had a really good vibe and I liked the way it started really rough then got calmer in the middle and was just WAR at the end.
Big ups bro, let me know if you do any more soon!

Seconded. :)

cheers man! hope u like it!

I like your moves.....

and now a funny picture in approval..

30iz7ld.jpg

thanks fes! big up urself!
Big mix man!
Just looking at the tracklist I knew it was going to be on po int and it certainly delivered. As been said before, beatmatching was spot on, definitely one of the main things that keeps me interested in a mix.

Just bare bits that I enjoyed to be honest, hard to pinpoint a few but here goes,

02. Jubei ft dBride - Patience [Metalheadz]
03. Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint [Invisible]
04. Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero [Invisible]

17. Ulterior Motive - Glued [Subtitles]
18. Octane & DLR - Seven [Dispatch]
That mix made me want to throw poo at people, touche.

This

Was fucking GROT. Would have loved the double drop there, but thats just me being picky :D
All of it was sick tbh, dont get many mixes like this around had a really good vibe and I liked the way it started really rough then got calmer in the middle and was just WAR at the end.
Big ups bro, let me know if you do any more soon!

wow! thanks for the feedback man! ur mixes are always wickard so i'm pretty chuffed you liked it!

Downloading now, buring it to a CD for my car... getting a bit bored of Nightlife 5.

I've bought a lot of the tunes in your mix so expect i'll enjoy it! Thanks for sharing

Downloading now, buring it to a CD for my car... getting a bit bored of Nightlife 5.

I've bought a lot of the tunes in your mix so expect i'll enjoy it! Thanks for sharing

good man! cheers ollie, hope u like it!

anyone else?
grab it now, wont be up much longer!
the break album is in transit so i'll be needing to make some room on my soundcloud!

finally got round to listening to this man! heck knows why havent already huge sounds on this man!!!

large!!! will give some proper feedback once ive finished ;)

cheers mate!
big up yourself!

finally got a chance to listen to this at work yesterday. really good mix, top quality all the way through. Obviously great selection which was a nice change. it really had a good vibe to it and it sounds authentic, thats about all i can say for now!!

please tell me you've been dj'ing for a few years now

finally got a chance to listen to this at work yesterday. really good mix, top quality all the way through. Obviously great selection which was a nice change. it really had a good vibe to it and it sounds authentic, thats about all i can say for now!!

please tell me you've been dj'ing for a few years now

Cheers man! Glad you liked it.

Been djing from 94-2002 had to stop after i had an ear operation and then started up again around 2007
Was a bit wary about putting a mix up to be honest coz my ears aint what they used to be, so i'm pretty chuffed its gone down reasonably well.

Back
Top Bottom