LOTR - return of the king

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Absoultley-bloody-brilliant! This movie is unfaultable - Dark, Twisted an Epic, jus like I like my DNB!!

@ 3 hrs 20 mins - make sure you have the biggest joint you can roll before you go in!

I heard they were gonna make The Hobbit next, anyone heard this?

AN MUST-SEE FILM FOR ANYONE - Fans of the book will not be disapointed.

Jaygorn, King of Mortal men

mesh

VIP Junglist
cool, the whole trilogy is going to be the fantasy benchmark for years to come.
Dunno about The Hobbit, Peter Jackson is remaking King Kong next though !!

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Got my bad self tickets for friday. I'm looking 4ward to this one & I'm going to watch the two towers tonight (bit of a mouthful). Everyone I've spoken to & the reviews I've seen they are beautiful, epic, & visually incredible.

FRODO SAYS FIGHT THE POWER YOU BAD MAMMA JAMMA

jay walker

VIP Junglist
ZESTOI
Is there a twenty minute break in the middle or sumthin I heard?
Nope - No break in the film last night.
maybe smaller cinemas need to break when they change reels - When I saw Schindlers list a few years back in a tiny cinema, they had an intermission half way through with ice cream an popcorn bought round an everything!

jay walker

VIP Junglist
Yeah - proper release amigo. I saw a trailer for Hairy Pothead “Prison of Aazkbar” of whatever its called - It said coming early 04. I aint seen any of the Potter films, they any good?

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
Nope - No break in the film last night.
maybe smaller cinemas need to break when they change reels - When I saw Schindlers list a few years back in a tiny cinema, they had an intermission half way through with ice cream an popcorn bought round an everything!
I would never be able to last that long watching a film. I have the worst attention span award lol. :violin:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
Yeah - proper release amigo. I saw a trailer for Hairy Pothead “Prison of Aazkbar” of whatever its called - It said coming early 04. I aint seen any of the Potter films, they any good?
Yer the Potter films are alright man, I was quite reluctent to watch them because they were aimed for kids but there worth a gurn on a sunday afternoon. ;)

MisChieF

ZESTOI said:
Is there a twenty minute break in the middle or sumthin I heard? I wouldn't be able to last that long. lol :rave:
5 mins to make it
10 mins to smoke it
5 mins to park your arse back in the seat and have your girlfriend/mum hand you a coke

Serum

VIP Junglist
Great film
I've been put off being arsed to go to the cinema due to seeing too many shit films but this one was well worth it