Lost Soul Recordings Update !!New Forum and Music!!

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by SPL, Jan 17, 2007.

1. SPL

SPL pressurelevels

First off you must check out the new Lost Soul Bulletin Board, you can get to it at www.lostsoulrecordings.com
    It's brand new, so it's up to you to make it the conversation happen.

Lost Soul Recordings first release landed with great success. Many thanks to everyone who is supporting it.

To anyone that missed out on the first release, "Denied" and "Nihil" are going to be repressed so you will have your second chance.

Up next we have Current Value on a stormer featuring deep atmospheres and blistering beats and bass. "Unpardonable Deeds" has an uplifting atmospheric intro which later slides into a gargantuan drop with buzzing bass and razor edged drums that punish your soul. "Ion Storm" takes you on a journey through the outer reaches of our solar system with the use of advanced alien technology. Truly crunchy and innovative this tune has me dreaming of new worlds.

After that we have the talents of Noah D as seen previously on Renegade and TOV. The A side is a collaboration between mister D and myself titled "Revolution". I love this one! It has an uplifting yet truly tough vibe through a progression that keeps it interesting through the whole song. You have to check this one out, it truly tells a story. On the B side is Noah D educating you on the misuse of Tesla technology in "H.A.A.R.P." With poisonous humming electric bass and gangster breaks this tune has some serious head-nodding power.

Keep your eyes peeled for LOST 002 right after the holidays and 003 out in February. Audio for SPL & Noah D - "Revolution" and Current Value - "Ion Storm" is available at www.myspace.com/lostsoulrecordings

I'm currently working on Lost Soul Recordings Vol. 1, a mix CD distributed through L.O.A.D media which will feature exclusive badness from Lost Soul Recordings and friends, more on that later.

I also have tours coming up in the spring. I'm hitting Europe in March and bombing the US in April. If you are a promoter, I do my bookings through Anger Management http://www.angeruk.net/.

Join the forum and buy our fucking records!

-SPL

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Big up Sam, long time mate.

I have my copy of 'Denied', big tune :slayer:

3. SPL

SPL pressurelevels

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.