lost phone lastnight ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
blackberry bold 9780 ...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

demoted to an old nokia with snake 1 again.

D

dirty breaks

thought this was gonna be like one of those shitty facebook events for some fucktard that has accidently their whole phone,
"hai you guys accidently my whole phone in a vat of melted cheese last night whilst mega drunk, write your numbers on the wall MEGAROFLOL"

seriously though, where was the last place you remember having it?

fractal

VIP Junglist
fuck a blackberry...count yourself lucky.

never got it tbh...everyone raves on a bout bbm which is like a fiver a month(?) and yet i had a brick of shit of a phone that had msn on it (completely free) about 8yrs ago.

people are just sheep

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
bbm was free for me, and i got a bezza coz of the keyboard. didnt like the idea of touch screen but now ive changed my mind

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
The best phone I ever had was a Nokia 8800 Arte, if you can find (a genuine) one then defo buy it. Very short on features, don't think it even had any sort of web browser but looks and feels fucking fantastic. Regret selling mine now.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
25 a month .. 900 mins , unlimited texts , 50mb data ..

pretty good i thought ..
that is fine mate, it is just more expensive to cover them paying the bbm cost. THey bump up your contact and tell you that it's free.

basically they are mugging you off and laughing at your crustacean face. sorry to tell you pal xxx

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
its all about LGs..ive still got my LG chocolate

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

its been 4 years now