Lost my record to buy list

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
I had a nice tasty list ive been collecting over the last few months as ive been skint. now that ive got some work and got paid my laptop fucks up with all my stuffs not backed up. Im shit with track names aswell so now that i can afford to buy some dub i cant remeber any good tunes lol! cookie loveeeeee :|

DJHaze

gutted man, just try and piece as much together as possible, and head over to the i.d page!

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
ouch man, oh well at least you can get on an online store and listen til your hearts content until you find some maybe even better tunes!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
thats guted mate igot 150 odd in my outbox of my mobile id be fucked if i lost em!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
dont forget that many of the tunes in the list might not be on sale any more, depending how back it is going.
good luck

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
ehhh.. you gayer.. lol.. i never make lists lists are for girls.. (no offence girls... but my mum and gf's make list...)... err.. dont be so gay (no offence gays).. just do what i used to do when i bought records.. go down your local rcord shop sit down have a fag and chat to the dude behind the counter and listen to records ... chat to him,.. play some tunes.. he recommends some stuff you listen and so on until you have a nice big bag of lovely records.....

oh no wait,.. you cant cos record shops are dead cos of you fucking mp3 internet cunts and you cant smoke inside..arrrrghhhh... the music itself has lost all value.. it used to be a big thing for me and my mates to go record shopping in town

record shopping is so shit now.. i used to love getting the bus into oxford going down massive chatting to everyone finding what was good listening to tunes... the guy behind the counter playin some new hardware bit everyone jizzing about how wicked it was and we all bought it.. etc etc...
#
that side of the scen is dead its soo sad.. vinyl is worth shit without all that... the whole cutting house / record shop thing is gone..its sad

anyway sorry about that outburst

Last edited:

groelle

VIP Junglist
that side of the scen is dead its soo sad.. vinyl is worth shit without all that... the whole cutting house / record shop thing is gone..its sad

you dont have to be sorry. youre kinda right i guess...

but anyways. its what you make out of it. we got a decent record store in town and im there nearly every week, checking out new tunes and chatting to the locals - sure u got to go outside to smoke and its not like it was 10 years ago. but things change ;)

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist

i agree vinyl ain't dead, it's the seller's that are, popped into tribe records in leeds today (just starting to get into vinyl and shit) got about 3 words out the guy, he didn't have a problem with me testing out tunes on the decks and shit, he just didn't bother asking any questions like 'anything in particular you looking for' he just stood there playing his dubstep waiting for some customers to come along, i didn't get the 'do you want us to get in stock for you' when i asked him do you have any jakes dubstep, he just walked over to the section, flicked through, and was like.. ah sold out. i didn't bother haggling much either, just asked for a quid of some hip hop cd, he looked like on of them moody fuckers. knowing me i probably talk enough, but it's the atmosphere that makes it what it is, just come and go nowadays. mp3 hasn't took over records either, there's tons of people coming and going out these shops with at least a 7 inch to go out with.

Last edited:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i agree vinyl ain't dead, it's the seller's that are, popped into tribe records in leeds today (just starting to get into vinyl and shit) got about 3 words out the guy, he didn't have a problem with me testing out tunes on the decks and shit, he just didn't bother asking any questions like 'anything in particular you looking for' he just stood there playing his dubstep waiting for some customers to come along, i didn't get the 'do you want us to get in stock for you' when i asked him do you have any jakes dubstep, he just walked over to the section, flicked through, and was like.. ah sold out. i didn't bother haggling much either, just asked for a quid of some hip hop cd, he looked like on of them moody fuckers. knowing me i probably talk enough, but it's the atmosphere that makes it what it is, just come and go nowadays. mp3 hasn't took over records either, there's tons of people coming and going out these shops with at least a 7 inch to go out with.
urban music has always suffered when it comes to customer service with in record shops ,.. the amount of times over the yrs i was record buying from (new) still buy second hand but from new the service was dire,... 1 that did know was the ledendary slough records ,props to sam n simon , if they didnt have it they order it,if they had it and it was white they'd give it to you not like shops in london who do the under the counter "nah soz m8 aint got that" but as soon as someone they know / like etc comes in there like omg have this its RAH!!! happened so many times ,even had it where ray kieth and jumping jack frost were trying to be sly in city sounds holburn well back in the day ,should of seen there faces when a no body record collector in the middle of the shop pulls it out the bag n say it isnt as exculsive as hes making out ,1 copy lol dont fool for that crap got shitloads in camden lol ,.. faces were a picture !!!!!!!! idiots

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
urban music has always suffered when it comes to customer service with in record shops ,.. the amount of times over the yrs i was record buying from (new) still buy second hand but from new the service was dire,... 1 that did know was the ledendary slough records ,props to sam n simon , if they didnt have it they order it,if they had it and it was white they'd give it to you not like shops in london who do the under the counter "nah soz m8 aint got that" but as soon as someone they know / like etc comes in there like omg have this its RAH!!! happened so many times ,even had it where ray kieth and jumping jack frost were trying to be sly in city sounds holburn well back in the day ,should of seen there faces when a no body record collector in the middle of the shop pulls it out the bag n say it isnt as exculsive as hes making out ,1 copy lol dont fool for that crap got shitloads in camden lol ,.. faces were a picture !!!!!!!! idiots
:lol: they don't really treat there records right in camden, bought dj marsta - gridlock (badman original grime) there a few months back, didn't notice it had a chip in it, luckily it plays just fine.