lost my record box!!!!!!!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
i dj'd out saturday nite got home bout 6.30 in the morning,when i woke up i had lost my phone and record box!the phone was found not far from my house and handed in to the cop shop,which i now have got but records wernt handed in, so they were either pinched or lying somewhere in stonehouse and i dont know!basicall i urge any of you who may know sumut to let me know if you hear anything about it.i know some of u on here are from stroud and surrounding areas so just hoping 1 of u may hear something!i am absolutl gutted,below is a list of what was in the box,i expect there more records than this but thats all i can remember at the mo!!!

1 shure m447 scratch needle!

gold technics headphones

sub focus-is this real

billy the kid-the good the bad the ugly

drum addict-tiger dub

rufige kru-shanghai dub

dirty deeds-make my day

recluse-banging down the walls

heist continental drift ep

phobia-what has become ep

bulletproof-smash n grab

dual process-wild out there

netsky-daydreaming

s.p.y-my valentine

sub zero-trick of technology

nightlife ep 1

genesis ep metalheadz

gridlok-guterfuker

s.p.y-favela

prolix-mean streats

digital-breaker

peter bouncer-drum hustle

brockie-represent

mob tactics-stick up kid

scratch record this is for the dj vol 10

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your bad news. Hopefully if someone has stolen it they will develop a guilty conscience and hand it in to the police

Harsh times bro. Hope you find your recs again. So did they get pinched from your gaff? Got any local rec shops? Give em a call and see if someones tried flogging your stuff there. Cash converters/pawn shops would be a good idea to check out too

i dont know m8 exactly how they came to dissapear i was hammerd and have no recollection of coming home!just know that i got out in stonehouse not far from my house,i rang taxi rank they said i was so drunk and unable to give them adress or road name to drop me so apparently they dropped me at the end of the high street and i walked bk from there,my phone was found outside the chemists which is literally opposite my house so i went to check all round there yesterday but had no luck!so they must be lying somwhere although surely not by now so they have been picked up by someone!just ringing the papers now to get it put in and offer a cash reward!

I wouldnt of thought somone would of been arsed to carry away a heafty record box!!!?? Unlucky man

well ive just added it all up on redeye the cost to replace all those if baught on redeye is £140.44 thats all the 1s in the list that i can remember but im sure theres more and i cant think what they are!

ouch mate i feel for you, thats gotta be the worst thing to lose, on another note you must have been pretty fucking wasted :D

You sure you didn't leave the box at the club? I've very almost done that a few times.

no mate i didnt my mates told me i had it in the taxi,also rang taxi rank who asked the driver who braught me back he said i left with it,i made load of posters today 1 in my car windscreen others shop windows lamposts u name it,als going in local paper wednesday,police told me its now been changed to theft by finding cuz at 1st they sed it cant be put down as crime or theft cuz i lost it,but they rang me to say due to the value of the contents they had decdided to make it officially theft!joke thing is when i went to the shop by my house today with a poster 4 them,the girls jaw hit the floor,she said she saw it on her way to work bout 7 in the morning outside the chemist where my phone was found and handed in,but no records,she said she was guna go see what it was but it was pouring with rain!so some1 has definatly nabed it,and not had the heart to hand it in!

bro ur only alittle younger than i so im wounderin how did u get so fucked you left your stuff everywhere id be pissed, Keep your eye on ebay tho ! I do feel for u. Ow yeh one more thing keep your eye on that Moskit geeza also.

bro ur only alittle younger than i so im wounderin how did u get so fucked you left your stuff everywhere id be pissed, Keep your eye on ebay tho ! I do feel for u. Ow yeh one more thing keep your eye on that Moskit geeza also.

my set was till 12-1 had fuk all to drink compared to what i normally drink i just dunno,m8 just hit me that nite i guess ive never got in that state ever when playing out a set but this time i payed 4 it litterally! so

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YO AINT GUNA BELIEVE ME BUT MY PLEA HIT THE LOCAL PAPER TODAY AND IVE JUST COME HOME FROM WORK AND MY RECORDS ARE HERE!SOME WOMAN SED SHE FOUND EM AND HADNT GOT ROUND TO HANDING IT IN TO THE POLICE STATION!GAVE HER SOME MONEY END OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO UNLUCKY YET UNLUCKY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CANT BELIEVE IT!!

Lucky bastard!!!!!

I have never lost records when playing out as I like to keep compos mentis when I have £300 - 400 worth of vinyl and equipment with me.

Chalk this one up to experience.

I left about £300s worth of 98 Jungle & all my hip-hop in the back of my car on a sunny day when I was 18 & the majority of it warped & couldn't be rescued.

I'm man enough to admit, I came close to crying like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee, especially now when that era of jungle holds some of my most treasured pieces & knowing what I lost.

Truly gutting.

Back
Top Bottom