Lost My Job Yesterday.....

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Fucks me off :mad: - I hate workin but we all need doe to pay the bills dont we?? Im a brickie and ive bin workin (self employed) on this site for the last 2 and a half years in chelmsford. A few people have told me this might be a blessing in disguise.... :fag:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
:thumbsd:

Sorry to hear that geez. Still, on the plus-side, you've got all those lie-ins and daytime tv to look forward to until the next one comes along!!!

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
:thumbsd:

Sorry to hear that geez. Still, on the plus-side, you've got all those lie-ins and daytime tv to look forward to until the next one comes along!!!
hahahaha - on the brightside yer? lol
This is what i get for posting a thred like 'I hate going back to work on mondays' :-/

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: Lost My Job Yesterday.....

ow can u lose ur job if ur self employed?
or did u lose the contract?

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost My Job Yesterday.....

Sorry man, can fully relate. Our bozo president has ruined our economy over here, can't find a job at McDonalds because 40 other people have a resume in for it. Keep up the positive outlook, and spend more time in the studio!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost My Job Yesterday.....

Sorry to hear that Jimbo. Money makes the world go round and all that.

It does mean more time in the lab though. Can get all those projects done now mate.

;]

At least you can enjoy this beautiful sunshine we are having!!!! I sat sunbathing inbetween my lessons at college today and caught the sun woohoo! Hope you get a job soon though babe, I am sure you will!!!

emmababyb
xxxxxxxxxxxx

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Thanks for all yr kind words - im welling up! :cry: Seriously tho im gettin time now to spend a day on each track im doing at the moment and taking time to try sum new tricks too - Hate being without money tho :(

Serum

VIP Junglist
I quit my job 2 days ago and my motivation to make more tunes pretty much rocketed upwards. Hope to hear more tunes from you while you're between jobs!

HEIST

VIP Junglist
had to phone up the national insurance people today - so's to make sure they did'nt take anymore dough outa my account....dodgy cunts :oscar: