lost moving fusion dub

JimJapBap

i remember moving fusion having this dub they played in a lot of their sets around the time their start of something lp was just getting released. I even heard Andy C play it when chilli pepper and ghost lane we're fairly new dubs. It was on the dogs on acid dubplates page for a bit about a year ago. Also it was falsly indentified as 9 demons at urban-futures.net's dubplates page before their start of something lp was released (about more than a year ago) but anyway it's a badass song that i really don't (or didn't) ever hear much about that needs to be recognized. The bassline was pretty crucial and sort of pulsed but in a real funky way. It had this sample of real high pitched synths escalating and would reverse every once in a while like before the drop. Any help iding this would be much apreciated, i think i have the andy c set with it on it so i'll work on getting a sample up

guy fawkes ?

JimJapBap said:
i remember moving fusion having this dub they played in a lot of their sets around the time their start of something lp was just getting released. I even heard Andy C play it when chilli pepper and ghost lane we're fairly new dubs. It was on the dogs on acid dubplates page for a bit about a year ago. Also it was falsly indentified as 9 demons at urban-futures.net's dubplates page before their start of something lp was released (about more than a year ago) but anyway it's a badass song that i really don't (or didn't) ever hear much about that needs to be recognized. The bassline was pretty crucial and sort of pulsed but in a real funky way. It had this sample of real high pitched synths escalating and would reverse every once in a while like before the drop. Any help iding this would be much apreciated, i think i have the andy c set with it on it so i'll work on getting a sample up

Yeah, I know the one you mean. I have no info on it what-so-ever though.

I remember being really disapointed when it didn't feature on "The Start Of Something". Would have been one of the stand out tracks on there for sure.

no sorry definately not guy fawkes, caution knows what im talking about i can tell because everyone i knew that heard that was so excited to get the lp and that song was one of the reasons.
and standby who originally does bloodwood? i'll have to check that out

i think the original bloodwood is by pollen or someone like that, but having thought about it, it probably aint that tune at all lol

Could also be "Party People", is on the sampler with "Star Sign" but not on the LP

Guy Fawkes was called something else before it was came out so you might have got mislead by the name change, like "Heavy Metal" by Twisted was first called "Burn The Witch"

Eska said:
Could also be "Party People", is on the sampler with "Star Sign" but not on the LP

Guy Fawkes was called something else before it was came out so you might have got mislead by the name change, like "Heavy Metal" by Twisted was first called "Burn The Witch"

Guy Fawkes was called Dynamite.

it's not party people because i have that, but im definately gonna have to check out skyride, i tried to at virgin mega but when i scanned it on the listening station i got some slipknot shit

man it's not fucking skyride, i think it just was never released an put in the vaults, maybe it was a lost DAT bullshit, but seriously that song is one of the best moving fusion songs i've heard

Back
Top Bottom