lost in oz

hi
Idea is good, i think u should work on drums to make them sound phat. EQ each track separately, then mix all down.
Peace

mate thats a big fucken jump you have taken, sounding really good, nice 2 see you have started eqing. just keep practising, i would beef the drums up a little. keep it up dude

bass has got good movement - not gonna keep on you bout the drums
my spizzle does take a bit away
nonetheless man your makin big progress

cool tune like the bass sounds good.
an like ova ppl said out the drums dey need sum BEEF!
ur gettin better tho keep it up!

Think it might be helpful if people who think drums should get beefed, should maybe give a suggestion or tip on how to do so. The term beefed don't mean jack.
What people mean is that you should layer several drums together to fatten the sound of each individual hit. Subsonicdeejay is very good at explaining this. if you pm him i'm sure he will provide you with instruction. Its quite easy to do on FL STUDIO.
Also the Parametric EQ is very handy.
PEACE

respect, its nice when someone says a suggestion and then explians how to go about taking on board what they have said and applying it to their choon .... im trying to layer and play about with what i have, cant wait to get a computer to be honest and get down to the nitty gritty grimey bizzle .... oh yea, do some work fratanize... wish i had your job :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom