lost in oz

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
I have used Eq and mixed down. Maybe myspace takes away from the sound? Cheers anyway man, perhaps my drums do require some beef:)

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
mate thats a big fucken jump you have taken, sounding really good, nice 2 see you have started eqing. just keep practising, i would beef the drums up a little. keep it up dude

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
bass has got good movement - not gonna keep on you bout the drums
my spizzle does take a bit away
nonetheless man your makin big progress

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
cheers amigo, big up 2 all who have replied, all these comments are really useful. On my pc though the drums dont sound too bad, perhaps because i'm not using moniters?:lol:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
cool tune like the bass sounds good.
an like ova ppl said out the drums dey need sum BEEF!
ur gettin better tho keep it up!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Think it might be helpful if people who think drums should get beefed, should maybe give a suggestion or tip on how to do so. The term beefed don't mean jack.
What people mean is that you should layer several drums together to fatten the sound of each individual hit. Subsonicdeejay is very good at explaining this. if you pm him i'm sure he will provide you with instruction. Its quite easy to do on FL STUDIO.
Also the Parametric EQ is very handy.
PEACE

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
respect, its nice when someone says a suggestion and then explians how to go about taking on board what they have said and applying it to their choon .... im trying to layer and play about with what i have, cant wait to get a computer to be honest and get down to the nitty gritty grimey bizzle .... oh yea, do some work fratanize... wish i had your job :rslayer: