DnB Losing You

I don't like that sample coming in at about 11 seconds. Kinda destroys the vibe and sounds out of key sometimes. But I like the plucky lead. Cool variations with the reverb. Vocals fit in pretty well. Bass sounds good as well. Finish it, I'd say ;)

I don't like that sample coming in at about 11 seconds. Kinda destroys the vibe and sounds out of key sometimes. But I like the plucky lead. Cool variations with the reverb. Vocals fit in pretty well. Bass sounds good as well. Finish it, I'd say ;)
that pluck is a guitar fam :p
Anyway glad you like it. I'll look into it more

Nice Idea for sure like MentalFrame wrote the second pad sound which is on the guitar loop is out of key. Some progression in the bassline would be nice. But could be really a great track.

hello young man !! :cool:
with this one i can hear you are big fan woody ... nothing wrong with that (me too), this one sounds very much alike him I suppose.
good work on the variations and trying to create evolving textures/melos. try the same with changing some synth sounds .. I guess the track will sound even more interesting.
considering your speed of output these days I think you stole my robot *bangerbot* ... did u? :eek:

hello young man !! :cool:
with this one i can hear you are big fan woody ... nothing wrong with that (me too), this one sounds very much alike him I suppose.
good work on the variations and trying to create evolving textures/melos. try the same with changing some synth sounds .. I guess the track will sound even more interesting.
considering your speed of output these days I think you stole my robot *bangerbot* ... did u? :eek:
Dude i spend all my free time in producing. Im young af so i have a lot of free time :P
Anyway shall work on it :D

Really love the piano - so poignant... reminiscent of old skool house. Track has soul! Where's yours inspiration? Would love to hear the story? Could you deviate towards the end - have the bass line win with the society, why not bend the convention?

PS: I think I know where you got the guitar from my friend ;)
mods in here are mocking around at times ... let me know if you need some bug spray, I can help. :teeth:

PS: I think I know where you got the guitar from my friend ;)
mods in here are mocking around at times ... let me know if you need some bug spray, I can help. :teeth:
My mate (newcaise is a duo) came up with the sample. So I have no clue where he got it. And nah man i already have bug spray :p

Really love the piano - so poignant... reminiscent of old skool house. Track has soul! Where's yours inspiration? Would love to hear the story? Could you deviate towards the end - have the bass line win with the society, why not bend the convention?
Believe it or not. I dont have any inspiration. Maybe I have tho but im not aware of it. What does help me being creative is getting some sunlight in my room. Anyway thx for the feedback :D

Back
Top Bottom