Losing You - Chilled/atmospheric liquid track

Weird! The piano sounded beautiful, very mood setting, and the pads at the start also set the mood for a nice liquid vibe. Then the bass dropped and for me it didnt fit the tune. Infact, it made me want to hear that exact same bass, but in a thumping banger of a tune. If it was turned up a few db's, and put with a fatter drumloop it would sound awesome.

Fantastic rolling bassline, and good mood setting melodies, but for me it felt like it was 2 tunes together if you understand what I mean? Nothing was bad about any of it tho.

wkd tune, love it (y) sounds like something outta hospital.... bassline needs to be a lil different, but similar.. ^ basically what Fletch said

Diggin this tune man, I dunno I quite like the bass, gives the track a bit of an edgey feel, keys are good and the pads create a nice atmosphere. Absolutely love the vocals too, good job.

Cheers for the comments guys.
Out of interest, the bassline...
Is it the melody, or the sound of it that you don't think fits?
(and if its the melody, all of it, or a section in particular?)

Thanks again for listening!:not_worth

This is good. The bass melody is fine. It does kinda dominate when it's flowing. The vocals suffer as a result. Bring them up a bit in the mix (compared to the bass)
The bass sounds a tad low-passed. (being sub, that's not unexpected) If you could find a way of dragging it up to the midrange (a layer?), let it breathe.
The keys sound a bit mid range to me. Maybe add a bit of high end on the eq.
The vocal is great. As I mentioned, make sure it's fairly prominent.

Nice tune.

Back
Top Bottom