Loops keep looping in fruity loops!!

B

BDS

Right so iv got these drum loops, the guy i got them from said that theyre not clipped (although i have no clue what that means) and everytime i try to put them in my tune they just keep running even if they come to a silent part or the end of the tune so theyre just kind of on a constant loop if you know what I mean.

anyone know what im saying or how to fix it??

I'm not on my PC at the moment so I can't check but try checking to see if it has the checkbox relating to using loop regions set, that might cause it to continue looping after you're expecting it to stop. Alternatively set a short release in the ASDR settings for the loop. When I get on my PC next I'll try to replicate.

Not clipping means it doesn't hit 0db, anything over that is classed as clipping.

Right so iv got these drum loops, the guy i got them from said that theyre not clipped (although i have no clue what that means) and everytime i try to put them in my tune they just keep running even if they come to a silent part or the end of the tune so theyre just kind of on a constant loop if you know what I mean.

anyone know what im saying or how to fix it??

dont play it in the littlestep sequencer, drag it from the sampler to the area shown as i have shown in this image. Then you can stretch it, chop it etc. to hear it u will have to play it in song mode.

welcome to producing with audio haha

30m0fb7.jpg

Ive never used that thing I build with the blocks. that makes me sound like a 5 year old haha

Ive never used that thing I build with the blocks. that makes me sound like a 5 year old haha

never use the blocks mate. Throw everything in the pattern editor. You can see all your individual hits, automation, wave patterns. You can chop, stretch and make unique anything you want in the pattern editor,

never use the blocks mate. Throw everything in the pattern editor. You can see all your individual hits, automation, wave patterns. You can chop, stretch and make unique anything you want in the pattern editor,

this. i must admit i use the sequencer for most of my drum hits, but not all. and everything else is done in the pattern editor.

only problem is lads, I dont know how to use it and dont fancy taking ages out to relearn

Back
Top Bottom