Looking to purchase a microphone

ExplodingMan

VIP Junglist
Any recommendations for good mics to use for sampling drum hits and just general noises would be much appreciated. looking to spend around the 100 pound mark.
one love.

there is a Shure model which is industry standard, couldnt break it if you tried (like really bury it in the yard for 6 years, take it up, it still works), and you can record sounds through it too, or so im lead to believe. Shure 400 or what was it again. check for 2nd hand too.

Any recommendations for good mics to use for sampling drum hits and just general noises would be much appreciated. looking to spend around the 100 pound mark.
one love.

Good question! I've always wanted a microphone to record funny little sounds around the house for sampling

hmmm yeah my friend recommended a shure mic as well, shall have to get on the research process. but yeah as soon as i get it just gonna run around my house hitting everything, should be fun :D

You can get a SM58 pretty cheap if you look about, very good mic for what they are in cost, could throw it at a wall and wouldnt break

AKG c1000 too are worth looking at, but if you have a few more quid try a Rode NT1

Back
Top Bottom