Looking to invest into buying a CD player and need some advice..

DJ Della

Della Beats
Right so in my setup im currently working with a pair of 1210's which i love, but its time to invest in a third deck and think a CD deck would benefit me largely, 1) so i can finally get on the 3 deck mixes and 2) so i can play out those fave tunes that only ever get a digital release..

I cant afford the top range bizness, but would like some advice from you guys on whats the best quality for money and whats not.. So all you CD DJs if you could share some info on what to buy and what to steer away from i'd grately appreciate it! Cheeeeeers

So my budget may have decreased :[ (will be bout 250 now) but what does everyone think about Gemini CD players? For example the Gemini CDJ-600.. been reading a few reviews and the general thought is its really good value for money and has all the main features im going to want/be able to afford with my new budget.

Anybody own one, or any other Gemini CDJ?

i've heard Gemini's are shit, few people have said the same thing cus i was gona make the same move

i have recently bought 2 x CDJ 800's, and dont think i will ever change them now

if you can wait and buy 1 800, then do that, not worth getting a cheap cdj, just to upgrade it again in a few months when u want something more pro

if you are gona get a cheap one tho, i highly recomment a Citronic CDJ, thats what i had b4 my pioneers and i works a treat and will only set you back about £150ish

What he said. Pioneers are the best and you should save for them if you can wait that long.
But I can also back citronic decks for being a good cheaper alternative

Back
Top Bottom