Looking to improve

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any producers that do one on one or group lessons? I know Joe Sevin, Nick (Data) do and i'm pretty sure there are others. does anyone know anyone? just looking to improve my productions.

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any producers that do one on one or group lessons? I know Joe Sevin, Nick (Data) do and i'm pretty sure there are others. does anyone know anyone? just looking to improve my productions.

Xtrah was I believe, pricey tho imo :/ My advice, become a promoter, book some big names, befreind them, lessons ;) But seriously, I got mega lucky this way and had Basher come down to my house a few times - Learnt SOO much!

Xtrah was I believe, pricey tho imo :/ My advice, become a promoter, book some big names, befreind them, lessons ;) But seriously, I got mega lucky this way and had Basher come down to my house a few times - Learnt SOO much!

How much was Xtrah charging per hour ?

He's like my favourite DnB producer...

Pretty sure it was £150 for 5 hours. I'll check my Facebook to confirm.. That was a while ago tho

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so it was £150 for 4 hours at Jan this year. HTH

Logic only at his place in London

cheers for the replies. i will check those out. what's xtrah's personal fb?
well jelly about basher coming over to yours :P

dude you are in Dnb forums... lololol what better place can it get then here?! this place is CHOCK FULL of producers... hit me up man! I can help you out with almost whatever you need!

Just search Xtrah Dnb, he doesn't use his personal one anymore

Ha when he broke down Androids I literally jizzed my pants lol

Someones easily pleased

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it was £150 for 5 hours. I'll check my Facebook to confirm.. That was a while ago tho

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so it was £150 for 4 hours at Jan this year. HTH

Logic only at his place in London

He should teach on whatever daw the student wants

- - - Updated - - -

Audio's Production Masterclass was really helpful for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENUJl_MqBM

Also Mefjus' Masterclass too, although it's not on Youtube. Well worth the £££ !

Audio :) and its free

Someones easily pleased

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ha good one. And how is someone supposed to teach a DAW they don't use? Again, good one mate

Besides that, lots of DAW stuff is transferable to other DAW's, atleast I learned a lot from using logic mixdown wise, that I still use in cubase : ).
So saying he should teach whatever the student uses is bollocks, if you have a brain you can transfer what you learned to your DAW.

Someones easily pleased

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking to improve --- not learn from scratch. The audio video shows how he made the track. thanks for your input anyways

Computer music magazine have done lots of videos (production masterclass)...with loads of top DnB names!
Check these out man because it's basically the same as getting a one to one....on top of that just practice practice practice!....and buy some good studio monitors!...if you haven't already!....even if you spent 100 hours with noisia etc then went home to shitty monitors mixing down a quality track is nigh on impossible!...keep at it tho and everything will come together!

Producing is the easy part tbh....it's selling music that's hard lol ;)

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Trichome+Productions

Computer music magazine have done lots of videos (production masterclass)...with loads of top DnB names!
Check these out man because it's basically the same as getting a one to one....on top of that just practice practice practice!....and buy some good studio monitors!...if you haven't already!....even if you spent 100 hours with noisia etc then went home to shitty monitors mixing down a quality track is nigh on impossible!...keep at it tho and everything will come together!

Producing is the easy part tbh....it's selling music that's hard lol ;)

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Trichome+Productions

some banging tracks on juno mate. big up

Back
Top Bottom