Looking to get a new mixer......

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
I think I'm gonna ask for a new mixer for christmas. I'm looking at either the numark dxm 06 or the numark x6. As far as I can tell they look very similar. Anyone got any recommendations for the 100 to 200 quid price range? Would quite like some effects and only need 2 channels.

I don't agree with buying mixers from this price range, I have done it before and although they work out well for a while the quality of them tends to degrade quickly, I would go for something with optical / digital faders at least.

It may be a bit overkill for what you need but why not add a few extra £ to your budget and go for the DDM4000, i've seen this mixer in action and it's very good, it shares alot of features of the DJM 800 but obviously in a much lower price range... think of it as a tesco value sausage roll, tastes good and it's cheap.

I think I'm gonna ask for a new mixer for christmas. I'm looking at either the numark dxm 06 or the numark x6. As far as I can tell they look very similar. Anyone got any recommendations for the 100 to 200 quid price range? Would quite like some effects and only need 2 channels.

Think you could stretch it to £260? If so get the xone 22, build and sound quality is tons better than numark or beringher. Got a lowpass/highpass filter effect to play with which actually sound good (a lot of cheap mixer effects are pants). Trust me, you won't regret it.
AllenHeath-Xone-22.jpg

Just got one myself after having a numark and i'm absolutely loving it

Back
Top Bottom