Looking to collab. . .(Neuro/minimal/groovy)

Discussion in 'Production' started by cohma101, Dec 7, 2013.

1. cohma101

cohma101 Member

Like I said. . . . .I'm looking to collab with someone that knows what their doing. I paint and tattoo for a living and have done many collabs in digital art, so I know an artist can learn a TON from doing them. I feel like I have enough knowledge to actually contribute to a project and not just suck up info and technique. I also would like an Ableton 9 partner to pair up with, to just share project files. I have some friends around my area, but their going in a different direction as far as sound goes. . . . . .

Here is my latest project, (still in the arrangement, mix down and unmastered stage ) If you want to get started on something let me know.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5qvqgdonvc861x/Mind bubble.wav

Thanks ya'll

2. Psychs420

Psychs420 New Member

dude this is fucking sweet cant say im the best producer out ther in the whole world but definitely know what to do when it comes down to it.im dowsn to get something in the works

3. Deluded

Deluded New Member

Couldn't here your link have you taken it down? Always interested in collaborating on DnB projects .... check out my work at https://soundcloud.com/djdeluded
    Thanks

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  4. Cetys

Cetys New Member

Yea bro, we can do something together! Contact me on: soundcloud.com/Cetys Thanks! :)

5. [unknown]

[unknown] sublime stylee ;8

really wish i could... but i suck : ( post stuff when you do it

6. AzUK

AzUK Member

Hey I'm up, drop me a pm if interested.