looking good records?

kane1210

wassup peeps , been hunting down mp3's of my drum and bass collection i found it much easier than standing recording 4000 tracks one by one ( i tried i got bored)

and have kinda narrowed it down to stuff i really like , massive fan of bukem , pfm ,photek, tayla , peshay creative source sebe and all that period of d+b. im tryin gto track down a load of the looking good records stuff . ive seen that sour have released a series of the good looking stuff but cant find and of the looking good bits? if i have to rip um i will but if someone can point me in the right direction 1st , it be well apreciated.

kane

I have some stuff, but will not release this, as i cannot be sure that you own the tracks that you say you do, why not just go to juno/trackitdown etc... and purchase them for basically nothing (compared to vinyl)

if there on there i will (if there good quality) i just presumed stuff of this date wouldnt be avalible like that , ill have a look.

trust me die hard fan of that whole seen , but i appreciate ur skeptism.

as a producer/DJ i have watched alot of producers loose alot of money due to the whole cdj/mp3 generation. Although i do use cdj's/mp3's i always pay for them as i believe that if we didnt have cdj's/mp3's the scene would yes be harder to get into, but the quality of dnb would be a whole lot better.

Dont get me wrong im not a hater, just annoyed with all the crap that producers seem to sling out nowadays.

people who dj with cds get to pay for a 99p track, dont even have to pay for the flip if its not good and then use it to dj.

people who buy vinyl have to buy a £5.60 record from chemical also paying postage costs which gets 2 tracks and only 1 you may like.

im with kane. i download mp3s for free. but only because i recon because i buy vinyl is a reason to do so. i dnt wanna re-buy the same song again just so igot it in mp3 for my ipod etc.. i aint got the money. i spend it on vinyl. but i will not let out what sites i use etc cus theres no proof u buy vinyl and i dnt wanna share these things cus i do support the scene. so dnt hate me, surely its a fair reason man?

ive found them over on global noises, but its being gay about posts . got the whole catalogue. i do agree in some respect its crazy that u can find pretty much anything online these day and yea noobs could just come along and play this stuff with no regards for artists. over the years i hunted for vinyl from up and down the country and are very proud of my collection now. wanting mp3's of them is just a formality times change and now i listen to music on my laptop my pc my phone my car my ps3 the list goes on cant put my 12's in my ps3 can i lol

as much as i agree with ya, you aint gonna find anyone linking you to free drum and bass releases or sites here. gotta keep less of those people who dont buy music at all away from good sources and sites.

yea about the free stuff i totally understand in my little quest to find these older bits on mp3 i discovered that u can get all the new stuff as well its crazy . im not after that stuff im after 94-96 stuff. sour seemed to have ripped everything at some point. the quest continues...................

its pretty simple to record your existing vinyl, all you need is a phono to 3.5mm converter and a male to male 3.5 jack, put into your soundcard, download freesoundrecorder or audiocity and jobs done.

Back
Top Bottom