Looking for Y2K New Year's Eve event with DJ Hype

Him or Zinc did a mash up choon with all those in quite a while ago. Was just a VIP ting, wont ever see the light of day :)

Well if your sure it wasnt that Millenium Eve Helter (with Juiceman & Spyda) then I dunno, cos he probably played that in all the sets he did that night. Probably One Nation or something similar.

I've downloaded a set called "DJ Hype Helter Skelter 2000" (that mix, but annoying MC's). So I do not really know if that's from 99/00 or 00/01 as I think the set on NYE 00/01 was not very different from the one on NYE 99/00; or he actually did that mix several times on NYE 99/00.
Anyhow, I need that tape ;)

Originally posted by baerenwurm
I've downloaded a set called "DJ Hype Helter Skelter 2000" (that mix, but annoying MC's). So I do not really know if that's from 99/00 or 00/01 as I think the set on NYE 00/01 was not very different from the one on NYE 99/00; or he actually did that mix several times on NYE 99/00.
Anyhow, I need that tape ;)

If its the one from HS 99/00 then he opens with that mash-up, then mixes Trust Me, then the Rebels remix, Lighter '99 remix and so on and so on. The annoying MC's you talk about could well be Juiceman and Spyda, theyre not to everyones tastes.

As far as I remember he ends with that. And I am pretty sure that it was MC Fearless or GQ (and one who tries to do some Ragga, sounds very infantile). Before "Ready Or Not" gets really loud some MC shouts "Switch!" (crowd is screaming quite euphorically).
The very last one starts with "Ok, run the last one, Hype" etc.
That's all I can remember :oops:

is that juiceman and spyda one ur talkin bout have em goin 'you can't run' when ready or not is bein played?

Back
Top Bottom