Looking for this song to download

forcefedflesh

Anyone know where to get shadow man boogie song Clit master, It just is a halarious and good sounding song and I want it if possible, I would appreciate it if you can, Thanks.

images

Um I love how much you all think you dont pirate yet I see ur ip's on torrent trackers, GG nice pirating yet u say you dont.

But also, its one single song from two different artist so yea their not even big they have one song each and its the same song and thats what im looking for its not worth the 2$ to download maybbe 50cents if that.

But also, its one single song from two different artist so yea their not even big they have one song each and its the same song and thats what im looking for its not worth the 2$ to download maybbe 50cents if that.

That's some real shitty attitude to have man. So the artist/s spends their time & effort producing the tune. Pushes it out to a label and just because you think they're "not even that big", you are gonna deny them of a sale and pirate it. They are up & comings and it's not like its some massive unit shifter of a tune, so ideally they need all the money they can get. $2 aswell! That's fuck all money to buy a tune for! If you can't afford $2 then you really must be living the Tesco Value lifestyle, my pedigree chump.
Step back, have an analysis of yourself and go smoke a milk-shake. You are one step away from a ban.

Um I love how much you all think you dont pirate yet I see ur ip's on torrent trackers, GG nice pirating yet u say you dont.

There is a massive difference in downloading a film that grocess millions at the box office, and downloading a track by an up and coming artist, who probably struggles to make any money out of music anyway.

Grade A wank shaft with a penchant for animal sodomy!

Back
Top Bottom