Looking for the "Upgrade EP" on Hardware! Anyone willing to sell?

The original pressing of Konflict - Messiah is very expensive to purchase and very difficult to find

Yeah that's balls man.

It first appeared on the Essential Rewindz LP which can be picked up on discogs for £15 - £20. Considering you get 7 x 12" vinyls. That's not expensive at all!

Yeah that's balls man.

It first appeared on the Essential Rewindz LP which can be picked up on discogs for £15 - £20. Considering you get 7 x 12" vinyls. That's not expensive at all!

thats the LP i've got waiting for me. I also got the Armageddon LP with the original Whiplash on it waiting for me.....£12 each. Not bad methinks!

quote me - "original pressing"

That is the original pressing released on the Aftermath - Essential Rewindz LP in 2000. It didn't get released as a single 12" until 2005, as a picture disc, which goes for silly money.

Picture discs are for fanboy collectors anyway.

Ignore me I'm talkin rubbish, didn't realise that Essential Rewinds thing was what it originally came out on

The single 12" is what's hard to find and rather pricey.

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

Picture discs are pretty

But shite for djing lol

Where do you class as a proper look?

I go looking in second hand record shops round London for classic tunes as well as online. But all the tunes i consider classics i've found for much cheaper in record shops than I have seen them online. Discogs is a fucking rip-off factory if you ask me.

And yes, picture discs are for gays.

recently I went on a discogs hunt for some records which are moderately hard to find, managed to get:

q project - ask not vip
valve recordings - smash & grab
ed rush & optical - alien girl
+ some others

well worth it :)

recently I went on a discogs hunt for some records which are moderately hard to find, managed to get:

q project - ask not vip
valve recordings - smash & grab
ed rush & optical - alien girl
+ some others

Ask Not VIP still available on Redeye and Chemical. Badboy tune tho!

q project - ask not vip - Redeye=£5
valve recordings - smash & grab - Don't have
ed rush & optical - alien girl - £17.50 & £18 respectively

That's for me anyway.

People might not be comfortable paying more than a tenner for a plate. But for my favourite tune, it's worth it.
And now i have two of them :D <3 <3 <3

Messiah ain't that dear either.
£22 for the cheapest one now.
And i'm sure you'd be able to haggle down to £20 inc p&p.

You'd be surprised how flexible some sellers are.

That's for me anyway.

People might not be comfortable paying more than a tenner for a plate. But for my favourite tune, it's worth it.
And now i have two of them :D <3 <3 <3

Messiah ain't that dear either.
£22 for the cheapest one now.
And i'm sure you'd be able to haggle down to £20 inc p&p.

You'd be surprised how flexible some sellers are.

If £22 aint a lot for one tune how much would you be willing to pay maximum for one tune?!

As vinyl goes £22 is quite a bit man, only a few things out there that are in excess of £30 really, and actually worth considering

If £22 aint a lot for one tune how much would you be willing to pay maximum for one tune?!

As vinyl goes £22 is quite a bit man, only a few things out there that are in excess of £30 really, and actually worth considering

I'd probably go to about £50.
But it would have to be mint + full artwork + wrapped in gold leaf.

But y'no. It's all down to if it's on ''12/LP/EP/whatever innit.

I personally feel my 2 copies of Alien Girl were a steal. Considering the average on Discogs is about 23.

And some plus apparently paid £45 :lol:

Was a little depressed at paying £23 for True Romance, but when i got it out of the sleeve, in near mint condition and played it. It was worth every penny.

£23 for True Romance!!

You're insane. lol Need a bit more patience, that's been repressed a fair few times hasn't it?

Still if you got the cash to do that then fair play to ya!

Think the most I've payed for a single plate was 'Age Of Empires' for £15 or 'Alien Giirl' for £15. Pretty sure I haven't gone above that.

Also, Kingz, what do you need with two copies of 'Alien Girl'? lol One to spin and one to caress? :D

I don't think so nah...

To be honest though, i don't spend my money on much else. Don't really go out clubbing coz i'm a social retard when it comes to interacting with people :D
If i can afford it, i'll probably go for it lol.

And of course :) I was tempted to bag another copy yesterday, but two will do for now.

Most I've payed for anything was Rufige Kru - Is This Real (Commix Remix) and the original pressing of Atlantis

Both bout £40 each

Love both tunes to bits though, especially the Commix remix, secret weaponnn...

Payed around the £20 mark for True Romance, Alien Girl, Firefox - Bonanza Kid, probli a couple of others I'm forgetting at the moment

Capone - Friday is pretty high on the list, but that is rather a pricey one, tempted to cut a plate with Watching You on the flip

Back
Top Bottom