Looking for some suggestions for Tutorial Videos to cover on fmy youtube channel

Make a tutorial from start to finish, on how to make a track. Set up multiple videos in stages. Making drums, making bass, making leads, how to mix these elements together, how to arrange your elements, and why you make the choices you make, I feel that a comprehensive tutorial like this would be awesome.

One on putting fills/ variations in breaks would be good.

Also what are your thoughts on the difference between 90's style drums and modern dnb drums and why? There's a long way between a classic chopped break and a modern neuro snare.

It would be great if you covered the theory side of production as well. I don't know why, but dnb producers tend to dismiss theory and focus solely on "how to get that banging bass and breaks" when it's right there for like centuries.

show us how you made slowjam! with the rewind amen

Ohh gosh yes! Slow Jam is a sick track. Still need to get that one on vinyl myself. I recently bought the original pressing of Twisted Mentasm on Discogs... wont see that for a few weeks.

Ohh gosh yes! Slow Jam is a sick track. Still need to get that one on vinyl myself. I recently bought the original pressing of Twisted Mentasm on Discogs... wont see that for a few weeks.

say, i thought about this the other day, on my daily promenade, why do you think it is you care about an "original pressing" when its got nothing to do with the song, in terms of what you can use the music for as a dj? why do you spend all that money and effort on the collectors side of it?

its a real question, believe it or not

Back
Top Bottom