Looking for some really minimal dnb

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Proper minimal, not dark minimal but really, really deep minimal. I dunno where to start, it appears hard to find. Can anyone help? I don't have any artists or anything i've heard of the super minimal stuff i'm referring to, but maybe someone knows...:D thanks

Even more minimal, like the stuff which could almost be mixed with some dubstep. I guess autonomic is a good way to put it, dunno why I didn't put that earlier o_O

Mate check out Bulb's 'Into the Deep' mixes up on his mixcloud.
http://www.mixcloud.com/bulb/
Artists inlclude:
Oak, Nuage, D.Ridgeway, Blue Motion, EW1, Getz, Oceanic State

Notion's 'Lost Between Time' podcasts are also really really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oak, Bop and Abstract Elements (i.e. Bop & Diagram) are the kings of deep minimal. Amazing music.

ASC is fucking don as well but I'd place as more ambient/experimental minimalism. Still worth checking out.

Sicx, you're the man. Ali you lose ;)

i could have come out with all the autonomic stuff or some sin wav and clap combo shit. just thought it's worth giving the thread some variation incase this is what he was looking for.
unforunately your post was the least helpful thing in this thread

i could have come out with all the autonomic stuff or some sin wav and clap combo shit. just thought it's worth giving the thread some variation incase this is what he was looking for.
unforunately your post was the least helpful thing in this thread

:uberlaugh

just pointing out that Enei pretty sure is not what the threadstarter was searching and I'm quite sure he's aware of that track and you are just posting it because you're obsessed to that tune.

if your after something really minimal check out the new record from pootie tang.
pure vibes this one and i guarantee it will mix with everything.

Back
Top Bottom