Looking for some feedback please...be ruthless

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Dubsta, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

Hi guys, started this one yesturday.....went for a liquidy track this time........Need some feedback as this one is the only project i concerntrating on at the mo......So i can actually start to finish stuff.....Might get this mastered and stick out on my label as a free download.

Its only headphone mixdown........So its basically just the template. Im not overly happy with the way the track starts....may add a bang type hit and a louder crash with less hats and hits until the build up, its quite clustered at the start.

Be ruthless as you want on this.....all critism and feedback will be taken on board guys......and i dont always get the chance to reply to all my posts replys but i appreciate the comments....so thanks in advance

2. specter

specter Member

To be honest, I almost only hear the drums. There is a really low bassline going on underneath and a few fx tracks in the back, but I really mainly hear the drums and nothing else.
    I would go for a more prominent and upfront bassline and switch things up a bit to keep the whole track interesting.

3. LVB

LVB Active Member

sounds rad on high volume, but on low volume the bass is really low, you may want to turn it up, nice drums and pads and vocal, good job, may want to turn the rest up a bit aswell though, like the comment above said