LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS PLEASE

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Dubsta, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

ez all......just looking for some feedback on this little jungle/liquid roller im working on....I got to change the sub pattern still but i just laid it down as it is so i could post it here. cheers all.

2. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

that break is spot on mate, really crisp, sounds pro.

the bassline doesn't really roll enough for me though for it too be a roller. needs some more movement in there.

perhaps get some more mid on the bass at points & maybe some keys.

love that break though, future jungle ting. cool stuff.

3. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

nice one feller....yeah the bassline i just chucked in there just so i could stick it on here......its just a sub, going to work on it more tommorrow.....the breaks im pretty happy with, used three different breaks layered.....took a fair bit of eq'ing to get them to work together, then added my own kicks and snares.....not even sed any compression on them yet......thanks for the feedback matey...post the finished version soon as its finished

4. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

yeah man, don't always need compression, spesh when working with sampled breaks. yeah big beat. make the bassline just as big & then your rollin

perhaps just a tiny bit too much release on that snare hit you've backed it up with. maybe.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012