Looking for some earphones that are decent but NOT in ear?

Forau

VIP Junglist
Want to get my girlfriend some decent earphones for xmas.

Problem is she doesn't like headphones, or in ear earphones. Shes a dnb head, and right now shes listening on some 3 year old ipod earphones, which i think we can agree, just wont do =P.

She said the reason why she hasnt got any different ones is a) decent ones are expensive and shes a student, and b) she said all she could find were in ear ones, which she doesnt like.

Anyone got any recomendations?

Cheers.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. But she hates wearing headphones and she cant stand the feel of in ear. lol.

So basically i need something ipod earphone style, but miles better. Which is gonna be hard but its worth looking.
If i dont get any joy on this front, i might just knock this one on the head and get her a new camera :/.

mate, I am fairly certain you will get nothing that fits that description. It has to be in ear or headphones.

Why do you think nobody else ships there mp3 players with those style headphones? they are shit. that is why.

Get her some ear muffs and tape a DAB radio to her face, or maybe a chiffon blouse, balls in your court homie

how is that not in your ear? how does it hang off your face if its not in your ear :s

i assume he wants

This style:
1111111111.jpg

not:
111111.jpg

or:
11111.jpg

arent the only types of heaphones
in ear or headphones??
ur basicly saying she doesnt like headphones but wants some that play music into her ears magicly

arent the only types of heaphones
in ear or headphones??
ur basicly saying she doesnt like headphones but wants some that play music into her ears magicly

AreYouReady has got what i meant.

She doesnt want headphones because they mess up her hair and she says she looks stupid with them on in public.

Of course all earphones go in your ear, but she doesnt want the kind that goes right into your ear, like these

cx299-1.jpg

She wants ones that are like the ipod earphones where they just sit in your ear like the ones here:

ipod_earphones.jpg

But finding decent quality earphones of that description is nigh on impossible.

Might just get her some senheisser cx 299's, same as what i have, theyre amazing quality and stuff, and i spose if i bought em for her she'd be forced to get used to them lol.

I just cant stand her listening to dnb through those piece of shit ipod ones which give her ears electric shocks lol.

I'm the same tbh, my studio headphones are too inconvenient for outdoor use and in-ear ones look uncomfortable b2b not so good in the long term. I found these in HMV for 20 but you can get them on Amazon for 15.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-MX-470-Ergonomic-Earphones/dp/B0035JKJE0
They sound really good with D&B, I listen to them with flat EQ on my iPhone and music comes through really nice, good balance & well built.
Dunno how you lot couldn't comprehend anything that's not in-ear or headphones though, lol.

oh right i see what u mean now
yea i dont like the ones that go deep in ur ear either
ive got a pair of sennheiser mx360 only like 10 quid but they sound fine and have lasted nearly a year

Back
Top Bottom