Looking for some BIG new sets.

jeremyrose44

Hi guys, I've been looking around for some nice brand new sets with new tunes in but haven't really found anything good.

Preferrably looking for Dancefloor, although jump up, jungle or neuro would do as well. Not really feeling the liquid although if there are some outstanding ones with decent mixing in I'd certainly be game.

Cheers in advance.
(y)

Also, any new andy c ones would be sweet!

Sorry to moan about this again but do you know exactly what you're talking about?

You say 'Dancefloor' for what you hear in Clubs/Raves yet what is played in Clubs/Raves is/was also called 'Jump Up'.And then you say 'Jungle', 'Jungle' is where the term 'Jump Up' came from...'Jump Up Jungle'.....IT'S ALL THE SAME BLOODY THING TO ME!

And don't get me started on Neuro...what cunt made that name up!

Rant over...as you were...carry on.

Last edited:
Also that friction set is mindblowing? Seriously?? Its decent but that should be expected given he has the opportunity week in week out

Could someone re-up that Friction set and swing it my way pls?

Heard it was good but it's been taken down

Sorry to moan about this again but do you know exactly what you're talking about?

You say 'Dancefloor' for what you hear in Clubs/Raves yet what is played in Clubs/Raves is/was also called 'Jump Up'.And then you say 'Jungle', 'Jungle' is where the term 'Jump Up' came from...'Jump Up Jungle'.....IT'S ALL THE SAME BLOODY THING TO ME!

And don't get me started on Neuro...what cunt made that name up!

Rant over...as you were...carry on.

I'm really after some intelligent dark dancefloor drumstep sets. Can anybody sort me out? :-/

Back
Top Bottom