Looking For Similar Styles

Tom500

Hi, I,ve only been into d n b for the past 2 years. I was mainly into Prog and Tribal House before that.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend any tunes along the lines of....
Total Science - Kiss Chase (I like the female vocal)
Future Prophecies - Eastern Organic
Danny C - Ace Face (I Like the latin flavour)
Adam F And Fresh - When The Sun Goes Down
DJ Marky - So Nice (Summer Samba)
Potential Badboy - Your Mine Ft Yush

Anything along those line would be great to check out so if you have any recommendations please let me know. Thanks

check out "L.O.V.E" by Potential Badboy and his new one forthcoming on ganja "Submission".

Sounds like you're on a bit of a liquid tip.
Labels to look out for are, as mentioned above, Hospital, Renegade Rollers, Creative Source, Soul:R, Signature, and some stuff on Industry and CIA is okies.
Also, look out for anything with Fats on it, like some of the A Sides stuff, Drop It Down, and Made in Bahia. And look out for some of the brazillian stuff from Marky, Patife, Drumagick, etc.
All lovely liquid DnB :gslayer:

Cheers Peeps,
Just checking out some of the stuff right now.

I like Phuturistix on the Hospital Lable, Just downloaded Beautiful ft Jenna G bugz in the attic remix, and Deepdown. STUSH!!!

I'm loving the Brazilian vibes from Marky.

I've been looking for a tune by the Bass Junkies ft Nikki Bee. Can't find it anywhere.Does anyone know what its called.

recently picked up some real nice stuff you may like :

loves theme-chase and status
golden girl-makoto + conrad
move on-seba + paradox
dream era-marcas

duncan said:
recently picked up some real nice stuff you may like :

loves theme-chase and status
golden girl-makoto + conrad
move on-seba + paradox
dream era-marcas

move on :slayer:

well also check out Nu:Tone - 3 bags full

and imho best liquid track of previous year "SKC & Bratwa - Prophecy" :slayer: :slayer:

Jenna G is the vocalist in Kiss Chase. She did an album with two very talented drum and bass producers that go by the name of Future Cut. Her and Future Cut recorded together as Un-Cut and released more R & B/Hip Hoppish type stuff. She's got an album forthcoming on Dj Zinc's label Bingo recordings and all the songs i've heard from it are fantastic, definately look into that.

Other DnB songs she's featured in:
Marcus Intalex and St Files - Lover
Future Cut - Obsession/Tear Out My Heart [both released on the same single,fairly hard and dark]
Un-Cut - Midnight (Marcus Intalex and ST Files remix) [popular remix that got played by the big dj's a lot in 2002, and an updated remix that got released in 2003 that also got a good bit of play]
Un-Cut - Fallin (Total Science remix)

JimJapBap said:
Jenna G is the vocalist in Kiss Chase. She did an album with two very talented drum and bass producers that go by the name of Future Cut. Her and Future Cut recorded together as Un-Cut and released more R & B/Hip Hoppish type stuff. She's got an album forthcoming on Dj Zinc's label Bingo recordings and all the songs i've heard from it are fantastic, definately look into that.

Other DnB songs she's featured in:
Marcus Intalex and St Files - Lover
Future Cut - Obsession/Tear Out My Heart [both released on the same single,fairly hard and dark]
Un-Cut - Midnight (Marcus Intalex and ST Files remix) [popular remix that got played by the big dj's a lot in 2002, and an updated remix that got released in 2003 that also got a good bit of play]
Un-Cut - Fallin (Total Science remix)

Don't forget Un-Cut - Chinese Silk (Calibre Remix) :dutty:

Hey Guys, thanks for the info.
I've checked out a lot of these tunes and some are awesome.

Logistics, Chase and status, Un-cut, nu tone, seba and paradox.

I'm always on the look out for more recomendations so if you have any let me know.

As an aside, I know the tune I was looking for was by the Bass Junkies ft Nikki Bee and it's called 'Lies' however I can't find it anywhere!!!!

Back
Top Bottom