looking for real names of artists (used to link aliases)

tarzan

tarzan.spoox.org
there is a big list here. even though there is already a lot known, it seems that there is still more than 50% unknown... if you know any of them please drop me an email (tarzan@spoox.org) or post a message in this thread (no need to register if you prefer not to).

thanks in advance,

thijs

Last edited:
Some won't give out there real name's.........................

Anyone know Grooveriders name?

Thought not!

Why do you want to know there name's anyway? What purpose is it to you, are you the Avid Merrion of the drum and bass scene or what?

the real names are used to link several artist names to one person, which allow the making of alias list (as i said in my first post). f.y.i.: i have removed real names from the site before after requested. all the names you can find on the site now are either from the credits of releases or just found somewhere on the internet (i.e. tarzan is not the first place they are 'made public').

oh... and a simple search on google will let you find grooverider's real name...

mesh said:
Grooverider is
Roger
Robert
Raymond
or John Bingham
!!!

My guess is Roger

:jazz_band

No wonder he doesn't give out his name!!!!!

Posted by tarzan - 16-10-2003 at 11:02
the real names are used to link several artist names to one person, which allow the making of alias list (as i said in my first post). f.y.i.: i have removed real names from the site before after requested. all the names you can find on the site now are either from the credits of releases or just found somewhere on the internet (i.e. tarzan is not the first place they are 'made public').

oh... and a simple search on google will let you find grooverider's real name...

Ahh I see..........

Back
Top Bottom