Looking for new producers

Kaboot

Hey, so drum and bass has always had my interest, but its always been in second to other genres. Im really trying to expand my library now, but ive hit a wall.

if you could post artists names so i can look em up, and where to dl/purchase their tunes thatd be great!

I LOVE neurofunk, the heavier stuff.. Artists like prolix, diode, kryteria, ketz, blokhe4d. Im pretty much stuck with only a few name like these, and id like to have more variety.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Try Audio, Ed Rush & Optical, Katharsys, Telekinesis, Gridlok, Aeph, Hedj (R.I.P.), Neonlight, Optiv or maybe some stuff from Receptor. That should do.

Hey, so drum and bass has always had my interest, but its always been in second to other genres. Im really trying to expand my library now, but ive hit a wall.

if you could post artists names so i can look em up, and where to dl/purchase their tunes thatd be great!

I LOVE neurofunk, the heavier stuff.. Artists like prolix, diode, kryteria, ketz, blokhe4d. Im pretty much stuck with only a few name like these, and id like to have more variety. cello lessons

Any help is appreciated

Cheers
You can try this list I got: The truth is, I don't like some of them and it is up to you to choose which one is good.

1. Aquanaut
2. g00 - Kanon
3. Echosilence - Flyin' (Gy3 )
4. DJ ELEKTR0N - Cina
5. LaiHai - Dnb Ei Sure
6. EatMe - Cloud (ambient)
7. The Metaphysical vs. Rosetta Stoned - Rorschach Test
8. Antonio Meze - DNB Fat Tire Groove
9. Kept Blue - You Gotsta Be
10. Dj ionize - Dj ionize- DnB Horror
11. Janardana - Like A Wind (DeeJay Delta DnB Remix)
12. EatMe - Dnb xm II (gotta work a computer) (drum n bass)
13. Dj Krazie - Dosti - Yeh Dosti (Techno DnB Mix)
14. Igaryha DNB - ZZZ
15. DnB Warhead - Neurotransmiter