Looking for LTJ Bukem Set from ca. 93/94

nicnoyd

Hey Guys, I know this is very random,
but I´m looking for an old set from Bukem w/ MC Conrad
from around 93/94 (don´t know when or where,though),it starts with

Rogue Unit - "Dance of the Sarooes (Nookie RMX)"

(for those who´d like to hear a snippet of the song, go to http://mctwintub2.tripod.com/ and click "bukem id1")

I know this isn´t much of an info,but maybe someone remembers it off the top of his head - would be soo cool,as I´ve lost this tape ages ago...

Thanks anyhow!!! :gslayer:

There's a set by Bukem from One Nation 'The Halloween Ball' 29.10.94 that starts off with Dance Of The Sarooes (Nookie remix). MC Rage is the MC at the start before Conrad gets the mic a few minutes into the set.

Other tunes on the set:

PFM - Wash Over Me
Wax Doctor - Kid Caprice
Rogue Unit - Luv Dub
The Truper - Volume 2A
PFM - The Western
The Sentinel - Heavy Vibes

Does this sound like the set?

That could be, all I remember is Mc Conrad though,but I might be off - as I haven´t heard the set in years... If i remember right,someone at the very beginning says: "...and Bukem ,roll it..."
or something like that - then the the song starts...

Definitely worth a try - I´ll pretty much try out every possible one until I´ve found it!! Holy Grail !!!

Thanks a Lot for the info,JMJ!!!
Do you happen to have this set available?

That could be, all I remember is Mc Conrad though,but I might be off - as I haven´t heard the set in years... If i remember right,someone at the very beginning says: "...and Bukem ,roll it..."
or something like that - then the the song starts...

Definitely worth a try - I´ll pretty much try out every possible one until I´ve found it!! Holy Grail !!!

Thanks a Lot for the info,JMJ!!!
Do you happen to have this set available?

MC Rage says "...and Bukem ,roll it..." at the start of the One Nation set. I'll upload the set this weekend for you.

JMJ,that really blows my mind!! I thought I´d NEVER find this set again,as I had no real info whatsoever...

That´s just stunning,don´t know what to say,you´re the best ,JMJ!!

This is the one,mate!! Thanks a Million Times for this,listened to it the whole night at work,just priceless!! BIG UP,JMJ!!

Back
Top Bottom