looking for high quality versions of 2 songs

Ganja Fiend

now that i finally found 2 of my favorite songs from around 10 years ago i'd like to acquire them in the best possible quality :) i know these songs are quite old but maybe they are somewhere to be found... at least i hope so :)
one is:

the other is:

i'd prefer to buy them somewhere if possible (itunes has failed me already) otherwise i'll have to turn to the black market if you know what i mean :)

- - - Updated - - -

this one aswell :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
its no excuse. if i can't get something the legal way i will do it the non legal way. but only if i am pretty certain that i can't get it otherwise
and can i also download tunes at discogs? or only buy vinyl and cds?

It is a lame excuse. If it's a available in "high" quality through filesharing/pirating then it's almost certainly easily attainable in a high quality medium (WAV download, CD). Someone had to purchase it in high quality before it could be uploaded.

- - - Updated - - -

The first two can both be bought on Beatport. (AIFF and WAV)

http://www.beatport.com/track/the-muntant-revisted-original-mix/7046
http://www.beatport.com/track/champion-sound-hardcore-will-never-die-remix/430841

Yh just do a quick google search or try the big webstores like beatport, junodownload, trackitdown, itunes...

It is a lame excuse. If it's a available in "high" quality through filesharing/pirating then it's almost certainly easily attainable in a high quality medium (WAV download, CD). Someone had to purchase it in high quality before it could be uploaded.

- - - Updated - - -

The first two can both be bought on Beatport. (AIFF and WAV)

http://www.beatport.com/track/the-muntant-revisted-original-mix/7046
http://www.beatport.com/track/champion-sound-hardcore-will-never-die-remix/430841

well i am looking for it and then if i can't find it i will download it somewhere
i don't care if i can buy the song somewhere out there if i can't find it i'm downloading it
don't act like you've never illegally downloaded a song before

thank you for your help anyway guys :) i still love you

Last edited:
I'm not having a go at you for illegally downloading it's just your reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I would maybe understand downloading a vinyl rip of a tune because it was only ever a vinyl release and you don't own decks or what have you but justifying illegal downloading by saying that you can't be bothered spending 30 seconds looking for a song or a CD is just stupid. If that is the case you obviously have little care for the integrity of buying music in the first place so why pretend? As I said doesn't make any sense but whatever....

I'm not having a go at you for illegally downloading it's just your reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I would maybe understand downloading a vinyl rip of a tune because it was only ever a vinyl release and you don't own decks or what have you but justifying illegal downloading by saying that you can't be bothered spending 30 seconds looking for a song or a CD is just stupid. If that is the case you obviously have little care for the integrity of buying music in the first place so why pretend? As I said doesn't make any sense but whatever....

well all i was saying that i would prefer to somewhere buy the track instead of downloading it without even looking yknow?
i am not trying to justify anything i was just saying :)

Champion Sound (Total Science Remix) is on the Drum & Bass Arena Anthology, available to download from most digital retailers including Amazon. It's also available on their Advance album and the first volume of their Audioworks compilations (both only on CD though). Mutant Revisited is on Beatport although not quite the full length version - you get about 6:20 of its near 9 minute total. Only place I can find on CD for the full length is a compilation called Eclectro released on Anti Static Records in 1996. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom