Looking for fellow Drum and Bass producers to meet up on chatroom / IRC :)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by atomiku, Mar 15, 2013.

1. atomiku

atomiku New Member

Hey there production section!

Some great stuff going on here. I posted a couple of work in progress tunes a couple of days ago, I wasn't fortunate enough to get any replies though. My WIPs are up on http://soundcloud.com/atomiku if anyone wants to see what I'm up to.

I'm trying to get an IRC channel started. Theres 12 people there already, the IRC is up at: irc.bluehell.org #DnB if you have an IRC client. If not, there is a webchat available at: http://www.bluehell.org/index.html#!webchat

Hope to see some of you there.
    Check out my tunes too if you want, heh ;)

Peace out.
    ~atomiku
    :boobies:

2. atomiku

atomiku New Member

Well there's a couple of us in there now.
    The more the merrier though! Hopefully some friendships, info sharing and collabs will result out of this.
    ~atomiku

3. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

Yeah man you got some decent tracks on your soundcloud, especially liking some of the remixes. Will have a proper look soon and check out that IRC

4. atomiku

atomiku New Member

Ahh hey. Strangely enough I was on your soundcloud earlier somehow. REALLY liked some of your tracks mate!
    As I said on a soundcloud comment, I'd really like to collab with you but I don't think i'm on your level..
    What do you use? I'm using Studio One. maybe if we collabed, we might learn some of each other's ways... and start putting it into practice in future tracks.
    Some people are just naturally better at producing. I feel I have it in me but I need to spend a lot more time at the studio practicing and furthering waht I can do.
    ~Matt

5. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

I use Reason bro... one of the older versions as well so I cant use audio ~ kinda limits my options for collaborations but it can be worked around. That said, once I graduate I will have more time on my hands I hope, would definitely be open to collaborations after that..

Cheers for your comments

6. atomiku

atomiku New Member