DnB Looking for DNB Production Partner

dbjungle

DJ Syklone
I feel I've kind of hit a wall with my production and I'm looking for someone who feels they are at a similar point. I feel I am stronger on drum production and mixing than sound design and music theory so ideally I would like to find someone who feels these are their strong points.

The thought process is to find someone who is strong in what I am weak in and vice versa to learn off each other and ultimately improve both of our production skills. My main kit is Presonus Studio One v2, Synth Master, Z3TA 2, Poise (drum production), several gigs of drum samples, and primarily fab filter effects.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have some of my more recent projects on my soundcloud.

Check my soundcloud it's akubenz. Ive only got one tune but I'm real choosey about what I'm putting up for the world to hear. Message me thru there if ya wanna link up. I use reason 5 exclusively.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Yes I am looking for a DNB production partner. I have no knowledge about this thing. My reason for joining this platform is to have details on this object.

Back
Top Bottom