Looking for DNB Label for Nu:Blood DNB VS Dubstep Battle

Hysteria UK

We are currently looking for a DNB Label to take part in our label battle of drum and bass Vs Dubstep,
atm we're talking to clubs, which we are hoping to book for the end of november, but if we cant get anything for november, we have a confirmed room in fabric in december.
This is a great opportunity to get some exposure etc for your label.

We are looking for mainly jump up styled labels, preferably one with a dj or two that have good scratchin skills, cause obviously any tricks you can bring to the table will be to your benefit.

This battle is mainly for fun, and there's no hate to either dubstep or drum and bass. The raves we put on are normally 50/50 dnb and dubstep, so the perfect crowd for this really.

If your interested either reply to this, message me, or email me at nublood@hotmail.co.uk

Take it easy

Sounds fun, I run a label called Reapa Records. Were on our 8th release now, with Reapa009 coming before the end of the year.

Its a dark, dancefloor-twisted label if I had to describe it, but us at Passive/Aggressive (my production duo) make all types of dnb - jumpup, neuro, liquid & dubstep.

We have a extensive spectrum of djs as well including myself and producer/dj Bad Ace Inc (an he's a badman scratcher!) We run the dnbforum podcast as well so could promote heavily in there.

Oh an exclusive dubplate pressure guarenteed! I'll link you up to a mix soon.

Heres the link for the myspace - www.myspace.com/reaparecords

hit me up, let me know what you think.
safe

We are currently looking for a DNB Label to take part in our label battle of drum and bass Vs Dubstep,
atm we're talking to clubs, which we are hoping to book for the end of november, but if we cant get anything for november, we have a confirmed room in fabric in december.
This is a great opportunity to get some exposure etc for your label.

We are looking for mainly jump up styled labels, preferably one with a dj or two that have good scratchin skills, cause obviously any tricks you can bring to the table will be to your benefit.

This battle is mainly for fun, and there's no hate to either dubstep or drum and bass. The raves we put on are normally 50/50 dnb and dubstep, so the perfect crowd for this really.

If your interested either reply to this, message me, or email me at nublood@hotmail.co.uk

Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom