Looking for DnB friends!

fusiondnb

I am an amateur producer and I would like to get more involved in the DnB community. I am looking for people to give and get advice from, share samples, collaborations, etc.

Let me know if you want to do this and I will PM you my skype.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
you're in the right place.

whole shit ton of threads with stupid amounts of useful information. i've pretty much taught myself to produce via this sub-forum

I am an amateur producer and I would like to get more involved in the DnB community. I am looking for people to give and get advice from, share samples, collaborations, etc.

Let me know if you want to do this and I will PM you my skype.
I've always wanted to try asking someone to collaborate with me :) I have a track that might be able to be used for collaboration.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm always open to help people, whenever my skills are up to it. I'm also a begginer producer (being producing for about 8-9 months now), but I do study a lot, not only the basics of song writing, but also the technical part of sound design and song structure.

I'm open to collab too, if any of you are interested, just pm me.

I wouldn't mind collabing sometime. Still a n00b in many respects but I'm definitely getting there, and got a good amount of custom samples that may be useful to others and may or may not ever be used by myself :S.

So yeah, I'm down.