Looking for DNB Drum Midi, and various Reason Kits.

LouisNudge

I also wouldnt mind some hip hop drum midi, midi melodies, bass melodies. I need like four drum and bass kits, two hip hop kits, and two dance kits all in reason.

Seriously mate, do you just want us to write a whole fucking track for ya while we're there?!?!

Why the hell would you want drum "midi" files? Either chop up an audio break, or write the midi pattern yourself, there's so many drum pattern tutorials on the net it's unreal!

I think you should seriously reconsider production if you're gonna be this fucking lazy about it!

I can't write thats the problem. I'm looking for 20 reason instruments. 50 drum patterns, and 100 melodies. About 30 melodies that definitely cant be used as bass.

Seriously mate, do you just want us to write a whole fucking track for ya while we're there?!?!

Why the hell would you want drum "midi" files? Either chop up an audio break, or write the midi pattern yourself, there's so many drum pattern tutorials on the net it's unreal!

I think you should seriously reconsider production if you're gonna be this fucking lazy about it!

!

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

when you werent able to write, what did you do back in school??

Alright so where in reason is the drum midi? Or the midi melodies?

YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE MELODIES AND DRUMS YOURSELF!!!!

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

Cant believe I'm actually going to help you here.....but you are by far the most retarted noob troll we've ever encountered here!

FOUND WITHIN SECONDS OF SEARCHING YOUTUBE.....I know.....amazing right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, we linked you some MIDI drum patterns in the last stupid thread you made. Stop asking us to do all the work for you.

Google and experimentation are your friend, why don't you give those a try before asking questions like these. If you have to come in here again asking a stupid question like this, I'm going to suggest that you sit down and really think about if you really want to do this production stuff.

No I don't want to get as deep as you. I just want to select instruments and launch midi note clips and midi envelope clips.

I've been playin WoW for the past two weeks so my care level is about at a -_-

Just get a sample pack with some loops and arrange them into a sequencer. I think that's all your mind could cope with anyway.

Back
Top Bottom