Looking for collaborator(s)

Discussion in 'Production' started by HarmoNoise, Jun 5, 2015.

1. HarmoNoise

HarmoNoise New Member

Hello everyone.

I hope this is the right section of the forum to be posting in. Basically, I'm looking for an individual or individual(s) to collaborate with on a semi-regular basis. The reason for this being is that I'm at a place in my production where I feel I would benefit from working with someone else, sharing ideas, bouncing of each other.

I haven't worked on anything recently so that last productions i have are these :

-https://soundcloud.com/harmanoise/sets/molecular-playlist/s-NUhjA-

If anyone is interested in taking this further, please let me know :)

Edit: I couldn't figure out how to properly embed the sound link. I was using the links provided by soundcloud but it just kept giving me an error

Rajstah Vibe likes this.
  2. Fluff

Fluff Active Member

What DAW are you working in? Thats probably going to be a question any potential collaborator will ask

3. HarmoNoise

HarmoNoise New Member

Yes very good point, how could I forget >_<! I mainly use Live 9, but I also use Bitwig (i also own logic 9 and pro tools 11 but i rarely use those)

4. frozenzeus

frozenzeus New Member

I'm based in south west London (Clapham), would absolutely be keen, I reckon you're tune's sound pretty good to be honest. Though upon listening to your tunes I'd say you are better than me which probably doesn't help your cause. PM me if you are interested in doing a session regardless....

my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/jhoney

I use live 9 FYI.... going in direction of tech-dnb these days which seems similar to what you are doing.

5. Inkognit

Inkognit Member

I would love to collaborate. I use both Live 9 and Logic Pro X... I mainly produce Liquid(ish) stuff with some neuro bits n pieces

6. DYSRUPT

DYSRUPT Active Member

Im down. I like your sound . . . . . I also use Live 9. If youd like, just link a dropbox als file with the tracks flattened (in case I dont have a particular vst you are using)

https://soundcloud.com/dysrupt

7. Rajstah Vibe

Rajstah Vibe soundcloud.com/rajstah

Dude I'm your man! Where r u based? I live in south london.
    Hook me up ASAP as I have few weeks of spare time