looking for collaboration

thekrr

Hey!
I've been working on neurofunk tunes for years (none of them are really finished), and I'm looking for someone, or possibly multiple people to talk to on a daily basis about making neurofunk, to get some more momentum going, and getting (and obviously giving) advice/help. A few tunes made together would be nice too, I think that working with other producers could be a great learning experience.

I'll send you links to tunes I've worked on in the past. But (although it could be good too) I wasn't talking about working on one specific tune. I'm trying to find someone I could work with on multiple tunes from scratch. And/or talk a whole lot about production in general.

What does emu stand for?
You might have more experience than I do, but that's not going to stop me trying. Also, I could make my samples in ableton and use them in whatever software you want, simple editing works the same way in most daws (well..mostly), rewire could be an option too. I could go on. With all that said, I still could be totally wrong here. :D

If your using ableton then you can save your set into a new folder then choose to collect all and save. That way you can compress the new folder and upload it to share with others. Makes it easier rather than having everything as audio

Back
Top Bottom