Looking for artists with a similar sound to TeeBee

Dalek657

Hey guys. Been listening to a lot of TeeBee's solo stuff and love it and would love to hear more stuff like it. Could anyone tell me some artists with a similar sound? Not just neuro I mean that kind of sound TeeBee has. I can't really describe it but those who know TeeBee will probably know artists with a similar sound. Preferably 90s stuff as I'm really into 90's DNB

Check out Makai's - Millenium album
This is my fave but it's a little heavier than the teebee bits of that era.

Also Boymerang's - Urban Space

Also this

Check out TeeBee and Polar / K's releases on Subtitles and Certificate 18.

If you haven't aleady, check out Photek during that time as his sound had a huge influence on TeeBee

Are you aware of the Blacksciencelabs LP ?
That was what a lot of fans perceive as his masterpiece.

Also the majority of early Subtitles was buy on sight.

I think for better advice you should give us a few examples what Teebee tracks you like best !
He had a bunch of different phases.

Are you aware of the Blacksciencelabs LP ?
That was what a lot of fans perceive as his masterpiece.

Also the majority of early Subtitles was buy on sight.

I think for better advice you should give us a few examples what Teebee tracks you like best !
He had a bunch of different phases.

I love blacksciencelabs and am mainly looking for that kind of stuff

I love blacksciencelabs and am mainly looking for that kind of stuff
Right, so you are looking for the deeper, more cinematic stuff.

You could check out the 'Hidden Rooms' Vol. 2 and 3 on Certificate 18.
In the same vein is Lexis - 'Branch Of Knowledge' LP, also on Certificate 18.

The Boymerang LP 'Balance Of The Force' ( Jwood27 mentioned it) is in the same vibe.

Maybe Grooverider's 'Prototype Years' compilation.

Polar had a very cool LP called '37 degrees C and Falling' and another one 'Still Moving' which is one of my all time favorite.

Maybe the german label hard:edged 'berlin.revelation.mode' compilation.

Klute did some pretty cool far out stuff, namely his 'Fear of people' and especially the 'Casual Bodies' LP.

All these should be available as CD's. You can get them used for cheap on amazon.

For slightly more recent stuff but in a similar vein you could do a lot worse as a fan of deep 90s stuff than check out the following:

Breakage - This Too Shall Pass LP

Alaska & Paradox - Isolationist LP

Alaska - Arctic Foundations LP (kind of on a more atmospheric tip but still with sharp drum programming)

Seba - Return to Forever LP

...and all four of the compilations on the excellent Subtle Audio label, who have been flying the flag for interesting 90s style Drum and Bass for the mature listener for ten years now.

Last edited:
Dom & Roland - Industry LP
Various (No U Turn) - Torque LP

A lot of the Moving Shadow mix CD's have stuff similar to Teebee's old productions. 05.2 & 04.1 are good ones.
Old Calyx, Corrupt Souls, old Noisia, Future Prophecies, Robot Death Squad, E-sassin

VinylSampler700-WEB-VERY-LOW-RES.jpg

Back
Top Bottom