Looking for Artists like Mefjus and June Miller

Dalek657

Hey guys. Been listening to a lot of Mefjus and June Miller lately and got to say I really love their kind of sound. I can't really describe the sound but can anyone tell me any artists with a sound similar to theirs?

Not every Neurofunk tune sounds the same. Those two producers have a similar sound and I'm just looking for more with that kind of sound

Please god tell me Enei isn't on this vibe now too? Bad enough losing Icicle...

A few tunes on Enei's Machines LP are on this kind of tip.

Enei is a very versatile producer and makes all sorts of good music though.

A few tunes on Enei's Machines LP are on this kind of tip.

Enei is a very versatile producer and makes all sorts of good music though.

The only tunes which I can think of on that tip from that LP were Crawlers (with Mefjus) and the Movin' Fast remix (which was by June Miller) but yeah agreed, Enei is a certified badman!

Just been checking some of these out cheers for the suggestions. Noisia are Neurofunk overlords! (I know that sounds lame as hell but oh well) Loving Current Value's output and some of Enei although not so much. Might put the full album on during the day tomorrow and see if I can warm to it. Emperor is a great producer but I'm personally not into his stuff for some reason. The thing I love about Mefjus, June Miller and Current Value is the synths (I know they all sound similar but I like that sameness) And there is a certain kind of snare used that I really like. I've tried to post some examples of the sort of sound.

I know you're looking for other artists but since you're a Mefjus fan, I hope you've checked out Far Too Close and Distantia? Arguably two of his best tunes.

I know it was somewhat mentioned earler, but check out Icicle's more recent stuff. His new album in particular. Also, Phace, Misanthrop, Jade, Mindscape, Billain...

Labels like Eatbrain are worth checking: https://soundcloud.com/eatbrain or just find a release you like and then check out what else the label has released by other artists.

Back
Top Bottom