looking for acapella please?

DJ JJ

hi im new here, ive introduced myself in the proper section.
im looking for an acapella as im going in studio to make a bassline house track
the acapella im after is leviticus - the burial
mainly after the female vocal as the big fat and heavy bit i want to sample the track, id be apreciative if anyone could help, also after good quality version of the full track to sample the tune, please help, im going in with an engineer, i want to do the track justice, thanks people

its actually sampled anyway from jigsy king my sound a murder,

the ooooh ooohhh singing bit is out of Foxy - "Mademoiselle"

Last edited:
its actually sampled anyway from jigsy king my sound a murder,

the ooooh ooohhh singing bit is out of Foxy - "Mademoiselle"

is the female bit that jigsy king mate? thats really main bit im after as im sampling the big fat and heavy as the actuall dnb track as that will go in the break in the track, want the female vocal to lay on the rest of the track if ya get me

at the other chap got acapellas4u site but didnt know what the female vocal was off so thought best to come straight to ppl in the know which is u lot lol, thanks for the help so far, im dying to make this track :)

is the female bit that jigsy king mate? thats really main bit im after as im sampling the big fat and heavy as the actuall dnb track as that will go in the break in the track, want the female vocal to lay on the rest of the track if ya get me

at the other chap got acapellas4u site but didnt know what the female vocal was off so thought best to come straight to ppl in the know which is u lot lol, thanks for the help so far, im dying to make this track :)

yeah mate

jigsy king is a man

JIGSY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom