looking for a tool to organise my sample library

t0rben

Hi :)

my sample library got a bit messy over the time and I want to clean it up :)

What's the most effective way of listening trough loops and then copying it to a new folder with proper structure? Listening to samples in the in the browser in Logic is very easy, but when it comes to copying them, you have to go "show in finder" and alt-drag it to another folder from there. this really kills the flow.

Is there any software that can perform this task more efficient? :)

hope someone can help :D

Hi :)

my sample library got a bit messy over the time and I want to clean it up :)

What's the most effective way of listening trough loops and then copying it to a new folder with proper structure? Listening to samples in the in the browser in Logic is very easy, but when it comes to copying them, you have to go "show in finder" and alt-drag it to another folder from there. this really kills the flow.

Is there any software that can perform this task more efficient? :)

hope someone can help :D

if there is software for this id be surprised......

me personnally, ever now and then i have a clearout....what i do is create four folders....drums, bass, vocals, fx/melody ect and put all the samples in order...within the folders have sub-folders like drums would be snare, kicks, hats, claps, bongos and so on.......then you may have a patch folder if using reason...that how i do mine generally

me personnally, ever now and then i have a clearout....what i do is create four folders....drums, bass, vocals, fx/melody ect and put all the samples in order...within the folders have sub-folders like drums would be snare, kicks, hats, claps, bongos and so on.......then you may have a patch folder if using reason...that how i do mine generally
I don't think you got my question right. The kind of structure you're describing is exactly what I'm after. But how do I copy samples into those folders efficiently?

OMG, I am the DUMBEST Mac user ever. I've just realised that when u press the spacebar in Finder you're playing back every wav file or whatever. This was only what I needed. :D

arrgh, so embarrassed now, lol

Back
Top Bottom