looking for a portable field mic

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i.e. the zoom h1

preferably for under £100.

what experience do you have with these sort of recorders? which can you recommend?

i.e. the Zoom H1

Preferably for under £100.

What experience do you have with these sort of recorders? which can you recommend?

This may not be suitable for you, but i've recorded plenty of sounds using my iPhone then used them in tunes later... There's an app called iTalk which allows you to record at 24bit / 48kHz (I think) and sync the recordings into your dropbox. Was a perfectly good solution for me, though if you need higher quality recordings you may need something like a Zoom or whatever.

This may not be suitable for you, but i've recorded plenty of sounds using my iPhone then used them in tunes later... There's an app called iTalk which allows you to record at 24bit / 48kHz (I think) and sync the recordings into your dropbox. Was a perfectly good solution for me, though if you need higher quality recordings you may need something like a Zoom or whatever.

i don't have a decent phone at the moment...but if i did have an iphone, i've seen some stereo mic's that you can plug into them, quite high quality ones too.

but yeah, what i'm really looking for is either the zoom h1, or equivalent in that sort of price range.

Been on this for a while just never got round to it, let us know how you get on Brosef! Always here cool sounds I wana record!

Back
Top Bottom