Looking for a Mono/Stereo crossover plugin

HitmanDJ

ADHT
I have been looking for a mono/stereo plugin and cannot find anything for what I am looking to do. I have found one but its for windows only and I'm running a mac.

What I am looking for is a plugin I can put on the master channel and then set anything below a certain frequency to mono and keep everything above the set value in stereo. I am creating my sub, kick and all other low end bass in mono already and keeping everything above 500z in stereo but would just like something like this to make sure absolutely everything below is kept in mono.

Im assuming there is such a plugin that exists I just can't seem to find a free one at the moment. I am happy to pay a small amount for something that suits my needs.

Thanks for help in advance.

I have been looking for a mono/stereo plugin and cannot find anything for what I am looking to do. I have found one but its for windows only and I'm running a mac.

What I am looking for is a plugin I can put on the master channel and then set anything below a certain frequency to mono and keep everything above the set value in stereo. I am creating my sub, kick and all other low end bass in mono already and keeping everything above 500z in stereo but would just like something like this to make sure absolutely everything below is kept in mono.

Im assuming there is such a plugin that exists I just can't seem to find a free one at the moment. I am happy to pay a small amount for something that suits my needs.

what DAW are you using?

Yeah my weapon of choice is Ozone Imager too, but you can find something free, i'm searching in Google i found this one..
http://www.bitsonic.eu/stereoimagerlite.html

In Ableton Live you can create something similar with MultiBand Compressor
create a multi chain effect rack.
Put 3 MBCompressor
soloing each band (High/Mid/Low) Put an utility per each chain so you can turn down the stereo signal.

Chain1) MB->Solo HIGH->Utility for stereo signal manipulation
Chain2) MB->Solo MID->Utility for stereo signal manipulation
Chain3) MB->Solo LOW->Utility for stereo signal manipulation

I don't know if you can do something similar in Logic

Tone projects basslane does exactly this, it's easy to use and it's free :)

Ozone imager does this

Yeah my weapon of choice is Ozone Imager too, but you can find something free, i'm searching in Google i found this one..
http://www.bitsonic.eu/stereoimagerlite.html

In Ableton Live you can create something similar with MultiBand Compressor
create a multi chain effect rack.
Put 3 MBCompressor
soloing each band (High/Mid/Low) Put an utility per each chain so you can turn down the stereo signal.

Chain1) MB->Solo HIGH->Utility for stereo signal manipulation
Chain2) MB->Solo MID->Utility for stereo signal manipulation
Chain3) MB->Solo LOW->Utility for stereo signal manipulation

I don't know if you can do something similar in Logic

Do you guys recommend the advanced version of Ozone or the standard version?

Thanks, I'm going to give trial version of the Ozone a go as although it's out of my budget I do really like the izotope products.

I can see me sticking with either the Bitsonic one or the Tone Projects freeware.

Thanks, I have just downloaded this one and will check it out when I next get the chance. The other 2 free ones didn't do a version for mac

Back
Top Bottom