Looking for a Japanese DNB song!

Omarcam

SORRY! if this is in the wrong thread, it would perhaps be usefull to have a specific board or thread where people could request/look for songs and post a description about it, so other users who might know the song, could link it.

Anyway, off to my question, I'm looking for a japanese dubstep/drum'n'bass kind of song, a bit electro as well if i recall correctly.

It had this weird clip, where some guys would walk through a door, and they turned into some kind of goofy drawn characters, who would go fishing, and later on they're scratching in a fish's mouth, it's really weird, but it's a great and creative song, and I used to love it.

Well, time passed and I forgot about the song:-x, so if anyone remembers what it's like, or knows the band's name, I would love you forever!

girugamesh.jpg

SORRY! if this is in the wrong thread, it would perhaps be usefull to have a specific board or thread where people could request/look for songs and post a description about it, so other users who might know the song, could link it.

love you forever!

Seriously mate, its at the top of this thread called tune ids.
Anyways quite possibly a mad capsule markets tune you're after.

Back
Top Bottom