DnB Looking for a few pointers please?

hi XIST, well not too bad this one. i esp. like the drums and the overall clear but punchy minimal dnb sound. very nice bass frequencies! the drums and rolls are superb in sound. those mid range synth chords don't fit to my ears that well, try to find some better sound for these. also the vocals deserve some more weirdness for this kind of genre,they sound too normal for now. otherwise, a quite interesting track that rolls well and sounds already good .. keep on improving it. cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments guys!
Appreciate the critique on the synths and vocals, will 100% bare them in mind when i go back in on the track!
hi XIST, well not too bad this one. i esp. like the drums and the overall clear but punchy minimal dnb sound. very nice bass frequencies! the drums and rolls are superb in sound. those mid range synth chords don't fit to my ears that well, try to find some better sound for these. also the vocals deserve some more weirdness for this kind of genre,they sound too normal for now. otherwise, a quite interesting track that rolls well and sounds already good .. keep on improving it. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom