DnB Looking for a duo partner :)

ScreamingPanda

Hey people of the DnB Forum! :)

I am currently looking for a partner to open up a Drum and Bass producer duo in the style of Fred V & Graffix.

I am working with FL Studio 12 and I am looking for somebody,
who maybe even already has some experience in Mixdown and mastering since I really dunno 2 much about it and you know, it would be cool :D

I haven't got a lot of followers but I do believe there is potential there so if you want to maybe work with me on a long term, you can write to me on this thread ^^ I will also send some early versions of my current stuff if you'd like to get a little insight of my style.

Thank you for your time,
ScreamingPanda

(and I am really sorry if this is like in the wrong section or something I dunno)

I'd love to join up with you. I work in Cubase mainly but that shouldn't be a problem as far as collaboration. I have some experience in mixdown and mastering. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, i work in FL as well. I'm always interested in working with people. I'm still new around here.

-Kyle

Sure man! I use Fl Studio also....no reason all 4 of us cant work together in a Fourward style ;)

if the tunes good enough that you make, maybe worth paying a good mastering engineer to master your tracks!!
i would!...

Back
Top Bottom