Drum & Bass Looking for a duo partner :)

Discussion in 'Production' started by ScreamingPanda, Feb 12, 2015.

1. ScreamingPanda

ScreamingPanda New Member

Hey people of the DnB Forum! :)

I am currently looking for a partner to open up a Drum and Bass producer duo in the style of Fred V & Graffix.

I am working with FL Studio 12 and I am looking for somebody,
    who maybe even already has some experience in Mixdown and mastering since I really dunno 2 much about it and you know, it would be cool :D

I haven't got a lot of followers but I do believe there is potential there so if you want to maybe work with me on a long term, you can write to me on this thread ^^ I will also send some early versions of my current stuff if you'd like to get a little insight of my style.

Thank you for your time,
    ScreamingPanda

(and I am really sorry if this is like in the wrong section or something I dunno)

2. DarkOrochi

DarkOrochi New Member

I'd love to join up with you. I work in Cubase mainly but that shouldn't be a problem as far as collaboration. I have some experience in mixdown and mastering. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. kylecb7

kylecb7 New Member

Hey, i work in FL as well. I'm always interested in working with people. I'm still new around here.

-Kyle

4. Proff

Proff New Member

Sure man! I use Fl Studio also....no reason all 4 of us cant work together in a Fourward style ;)

5. prettyherb

prettyherb O I

I'm on fl and i'm deffo in for some working together! Can you let me hear some stuff mate :) ?

6. darkstepz

darkstepz Guest

if the tunes good enough that you make, maybe worth paying a good mastering engineer to master your tracks!!
    i would!...