looking for a dnb video! anybody knows?

JohnLewis01

Hey guys!
I d really appreciate if u can help me 2 identify or even find one dnb music video which Im trying 2 find already for 10!!! years… I don’t remember who is the artist, this is the point but I remember the story line of that video –tale about a bloke, who stays is in his room, then he argues with his dad, climb out of his window, on his way stealing a part of sandwich from his father, then trains on a playground and around and finally he participates in a skateboard (miniramp) competition and wins… it was so many years ago but I would really like 2 find it. If anybody knows the name of the artist or song please let me know!
Cheers!

Hmmm i think i know what you meen maybe? didnt he jump on his bed at the start of the video.. or there was 2 beds and he bounced from one to the other. then he climbs out the bedroom window and nicks one of the fathers sandwich from the plate through kitchen window.. because the father went upstairs because he was jumping about?.. hmmm if so i know what u meen. its not dnb tho am i right..?

yeah!!!!! exactly that one mate!!!!!... I thought it was drum n bass, but I might b wrong cause it was so long time ago. whats that video mate???

Yeah man, i know what your on about. but i dont know the name of it either. now youve left me wondering :D

HAha ow man thats like showing a kid some candy then eating it yourself lol

Help the guy out, and stop all this teasing

Massive Tune, first heard this on the Shy Fx, Skib and Fearless Set from prophecy 89.5fm, 98 i think. Massive set massive tuneage.

Back
Top Bottom